RIPTIDE - Fixed Blade - Full Tang - BlackSand
Hunting, skinning, camping, out in the bush or field, if its outdoors the Riptide can handle it. While designed with a razor sharp hollow grind and a slight belly for hunting and skinning, the Riptide is equally capable as an all-around field knife.
From the durable corrosion resistant C-series blade to the hand moulded shape of the resin reinforced pakkawood scales the Riptide has been designed to feel just right in hand. The balance and blade length to handle ratio provides excellent control in a variety of situations. The Riptides low sheen finish of the handle scales feel incredible and the weight is well balanced in hand.
- Full Tang Fixed Blade - Razor Sharp Hollow Grind
- Color - BlackSand - Flat Finish
- Resin Reinforced PakkaWood Handle
- Total Length 21cm (8 1/4") Blade Steel Length 9.5cm (3 3/4")
- 440C Blade Steel Offers Durability and Corrosion Resistance
- Lanyard Hole
- Basic Black Sheath Included